2023 is almost in the rearview mirror, but fear not sneakerheads, because the last quarter of the year is about to deliver some serious heat. The big players in the sneaker game are pulling out all the stops, ensuring that the hype train keeps chugging along.
New Balance is teaming up for some mind-blowing collaborations that will have sneaker enthusiasts buzzing with excitement. One of the highlights is the reissue of Concepts’ iconic “C-Note” 998 from way back in 2013. This is a treat for all the sneakerheads out there who are craving a blast from the past. And if that wasn’t enough to get your heart racing, adidas is flexing its muscles in the adidas Originals lineup. But that’s not all, folks. They’re also banking on a rising star in the basketball world, none other than Anthony Edwards. The Minnesota Timberwolves player recently unveiled his highly-anticipated first signature model, the adidas AE1, right in his hometown of Atlanta. This sneaker is about to make waves that rival a monster slam dunk in the basketball sneaker community.
But we can’t forget about the sneaker giant, NIKE, Inc. They’ve got sneakerheads salivating with their jaw-dropping Air Jordan collection for the holidays. Collectors around the world are already pinching pennies because we all know that when it comes to Air Jordans, they never disappoint. This holiday season is going to be a spectacle with heads turning, jaws dropping, and hearts racing.
Now that the major news has been covered, let’s dive into the top headlines of the week from September 23rd to September 29th. Strap on your kicks, folks, because here’s what’s happening in the sneaker world:
– Air Jordan News: Team Jumpman is dominating the game. Check out the latest releases and upcoming drops, including the Summer 2024 Jordans, Holiday 2023 Jordans, and the highly coveted Air Jordan 4 Bred Reimagined. Get ready to add some serious heat to your sneaker collection.
– adidas Basketball Bets Big On Anthony Edwards: Brace yourselves, sneakerheads, because the adidas AE1 is about to shake up the basketball sneaker world. We’ve got all the inside scoop on the debut of this young star’s first signature shoe that’s causing a frenzy of excitement.
– Salehe Bembury Has More Projects On The Way: The nature-loving designer is making moves with his innovative vision as he collaborates with New Balance on the upcoming release of the New Balance 1906R Red Blue. Get ready for a collaboration that’s anything but ordinary.
– Supreme x Nike SB Dunk High Hits JOOPITER Auctions: Attention all sneaker enthusiasts, this one’s for you. Prepare yourself for a chance to own a piece of sneaker history as the Supreme x Nike SB Dunk High samples go up for auction. These are the Holy Grail for sneakerheads, so don’t miss your shot.
– Concepts Reissues New Balance 998 “C-Note”: Let’s take a trip down memory lane with the reissue of the iconic Concepts x New Balance 998 collaboration. Where were you in 2013 when this sneaker first dropped? It’s time to relive those glorious moments.
– adidas Welcomes October With A Bang: adidas is showing once again that they are the masters of blending sports and fashion. Check out the Bad Bunny Ecru Tint adidas Response CL, the Itchy and Scratchy adidas collaboration, and more. October just got a whole lot more exciting.
– The Nike Terminator High Gets Several Makeovers: Nike is paying tribute to HBCUs with a range of fresh looks for the Nike Terminator High. Stay tuned to see what they have in store because these kicks celebrate black history and culture in a big way.
– Nike Ducks The Smoke By Changing Upcoming Ja 1 Release: Leave it to Nike to keep us on our toes. They’ve caught fans off guard by switching up the upcoming Ja 1 release. We’ve got all the juicy details on this unexpected twist. Trust us, you won’t want to miss it.
As we bid farewell to 2023, the sneaker game shows no signs of slowing down. So buckle up and get ready for more updates, thrilling releases, and the grand finale of the year that will leave your sneaker-loving heart racing. It’s time to end the year with a bang, sneakerheads!