2023 is almost over, but the sneaker industry still has some exciting releases in store for the last quarter of the year. From collaborations to signature models, the biggest players in the sneaker brands are keeping the hype alive.
New Balance is set to drop several collaborations, including a reissue of Concepts’ iconic “C-Note” 998 from 2013. This retro release is sure to please sneakerheads who have been longing for a blast from the past. On the other hand, adidas is focusing on injecting more energy into its adidas Originals lineup. But they are also placing a big bet on a young star in the basketball world – none other than Anthony Edwards. The Minnesota Timberwolf recently unveiled his first signature model, the adidas AE1, in his hometown of Atlanta. This shoe is bound to make waves in the basketball sneaker community.
And of course, we can’t forget about NIKE, Inc. The brand has confirmed its highly anticipated Air Jordan collection for the holidays, causing collectors to start saving their hard-earned money now. The Air Jordan line never fails to impress, and this holiday season will surely be no different.
For all the sneakerheads out there, here are the top headlines of the week from September 23rd to September 29th:
– Air Jordan News: Another strong showing from Team Jumpman. Check out the latest releases and upcoming drops, including the Summer 2024 Jordans, Holiday 2023 Jordans, and the highly sought-after Air Jordan 4 Bred Reimagined.
– adidas Basketball Bets Big On Anthony Edwards: The adidas AE1 is set to make waves in the basketball sneaker world. Get the inside scoop on the debut and the buzz surrounding the young star’s first signature shoe.
– Salehe Bembury Has More Projects On The Way: The nature-loving designer is bringing his creative vision to New Balance with the upcoming release of the New Balance 1906R Red Blue. Keep an eye out for this unique collaboration.
– Version One Prototypes Of The Supreme x Nike SB Dunk High Hit JOOPITER Auctions: Sneaker enthusiasts, get ready for something rare. The Supreme x Nike SB Dunk High samples are up for auction, giving you a chance to own a piece of sneaker history.
– Concepts Reissues New Balance 998 “C-Note” For 10th Anniversary: Take a trip down memory lane with a reissue of the iconic Concepts x New Balance 998 collaboration. Where were you in 2013 when this sneaker first dropped?
– adidas Welcomes October With A Bang: adidas is mixing sport and fashion with a range of exciting releases. Check out the Bad Bunny Ecru Tint adidas Response CL, the Itchy and Scratchy adidas collaboration, and more.
– The Nike Terminator High Gets Several Makeovers: Nike is championing HBCU’s with various iterations of the Nike Terminator High. Stay tuned to see what they have in store.
– Nike Ducks The Smoke By Changing Upcoming Ja 1 Release: Nike surprises fans by changing up the upcoming Ja 1 release. Get the scoop on this unexpected twist.
2023 may be coming to an end, but the sneaker game is still going strong. Stay tuned for more updates and exciting releases as we wrap up the year with a bang!